Is it possible to transfer my case to Kings?

YES. If you are unhappy with the way your case is being handled by your current solicitors. Feel free to contact us for a free no obligation chat.

It is always your choice who you want to represent you in the Care Proceedings and who you believe can act in your and your childrens best interest.

If you are dissatisfied with your current Solicitor, we can transfer legal aid swiftly and immediately start representing you.

It is important that you have confidence in the legal team representing you.

Children taken into care?

Immediate response
24 hours a day / 7 days a week

Call: 01274 720 417 or
24 Hrs: 07577 30 40 50